my secret view

 photo 627201q5jaigt1eg.gif

Friday 29 June 2012

Holiday ~ Practical

firstly, I'm so happy (na jeongmal haengbokhae) BECAUSE my exam just already finish.. So now Holiday time!!!! yeah~ its show time (TOP Big Bang)!!! haha.. gende (but) holiday time for me is mean practical time!!!... Oh no..like Or dislike?? (joa Or anjoa)??.. cOOL arumi..you can do it..!! TQ TOP..haha.. perasan!!!hmm tomorrow i'll start my practical at Penjara Pokok Sena~ and my mother said : work harder, don't cheat, be your self, show them that you are the best~ whatever you doing please be sincere not only to others but more important to your self!!! aja-aja hwaiting!!!..hOhO~ gumawoyo Omma!!! i'll always remember that!!! and I hope everything will going smoothly, and please take care of me...InsyaAllah... I'll try my best be the best.... agak-agak apa la yang aku kena buat nanti..so worry~!!


Oucchh~ so worrry =(

oh NO don't worry, we all will support you!!!huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment