my secret view

 photo 627201q5jaigt1eg.gif

Wednesday 20 June 2012

FT Island Song List~

(you're the crazy one)  (Brand new days)  (treasure)  (itsuka)  (haruka)  (reo reo)  (first kiss) (meeting)  (thunder)  (because i don't know how to love)  (cling)  (primadona)  (heaven)  (i hope)  (a name called love) (don't love me)  (one minute one second)  (saranghooae)  (bing bing bing)  (the angel and the wood man) (marry me)  (even if its not necessary)  (i knew from first sight)  (let go)  (the ugly)  (you don't know my feeling)  (love must have come)  (boom boom boom)  (mirai)  (rock and roll)  (flower rock)  (i'm a fool) (grown man)  (even had a lost friend)  (severely)  (i believe myself)  (TV radio)  (magic)  (mabeop)  (like a doll)  (bad woman)  (you and i)  (what can i do)  (missing you)  (raining)  (everything is possible)  (its U)  (sunshine girl) (oh)  (friends)  (winters night)  (always be mine)  (a song for you)   (friendship)  (stars)  (you'll be in my heart) (the one) (life a musical)   (i'm happy)  (its love)  (love sick)  (they said to stop)  (let it go)  ~(neverland)  (stay)  (someday)~






No comments:

Post a Comment